Consider joining Halltown Fire Protection District's dedicated team of volunteer firefighters.
Volunteer firefighters are your neighbours, your co-workers and your friends. They are caring and dedicated individuals who are prepared to come to your aid whenever they are called. Regardless of your experience in public service or your background, if you are interested in a rewarding volunteer opportunity, we would like to talk to you.
Gain valuable training and experience while serving your community in a big way.
Do you have the desire, courage and dedication to become a volunteer? It takes a special person to fill the boots of a volunteer firefighter. If you are willing to accept the challenge, make the commitment, and put in the hard work, we just might have a pair of boots that will fit you!
Who can apply?
Halltown Fire Protection District encourages all to apply, men and women who:
- live within 20 miles of Halltown, MO
- 18 years of age or older
- pass a criminal record background check
- maintain a healthy lifestyle (e.g. no drugs or drinking to excess)
- able to carry out firefighting and rescue responsibilities
- preference is given to applicants who demonstrate they have the time and commitment to serve
Halltown Fire Protection District
Drop off at our office through the front door mail slot or email your applications to